Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Suck It, Angelina Jolie!

According to Today Moms on MSNBC, Angelina Jolie is amazing because she manages to somehow look fabulous after getting off a plane with her six kids.
Um, I’d look amazing, too, if I had my own personal stylist traveling along with me along with a nanny for each child and if I were traveling first-class as opposed to being squashed inside a too small seat with wiggly kids.
Now, it is just hearsay, but I have heard said that the Jolie-Pitts travel with a nanny per child who are instructed to stay back a certain amount of feet when there are photographers around. And the paparazzi are in on it, too; there’s an unspoken rule to not snap photos when the nanny is taking care of the child.
So, I’m sorry, Miss Smiley-Pants, Miss I’m-too-gorgeous-for-words, Miss I’m-too-cool-to-look-anything-but-perfect, but…suck it!

No comments:

Post a Comment