Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Mommy/Career Choice

Ah! I found words of wisdom on Celebrity Baby Scoop from Denise Richards who is mom to three girls.

"You have to take the pressure off yourself. If you try to make everything perfectly balanced, that can create guilt. When I'm working, things give at home and when I'm at home, things give at work," Denise tells Women's Wear Daily.
This is the message I know that I need to learn well. I often get distracted and guilty feeling when I’m trying to work and then when I’m spending time with the kids I’m thinking of all the work I need to do.

We all need to allow ourselves to do what feels right for us when it comes to the mommy/career choice.
And for those moms who want to have it all, we need to remind ourselves we don’t need to have it all at the same moment!
Of course, it would also be nice to be able to just jet off to a tropical locale whenever we want to have some family down time like Denise Richards…

No comments:

Post a Comment