Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Victoria Beckham Struggles with Motherhood/Career Balance, Too

Celeb Baby Laundry reports on people’s reactions to Victoria Beckham’s appearance at the debut of her collection at Harvey Nichols during London Fashion week. Apparently, some onlookers were disappointed that Beckham did not look as polished as usual.
Maybe it’s just me, but I think she looks better than her usual perfectly polished photos. She still looks well put-together, just with a touch of normalcy.
Beckham told the Daily Mirror: “Look, if people want to say I’m miserable then so be it. I’m really not. I have a lot on my plate. I’m not going to lie about it, I’m tired. I’m really tired but I’m also very happy with my life.”
 “I’m not getting much sleep at all. Harper’s not sleeping that great, and I’ve been taking Skype business calls throughout the night, too, because of the collections. I’m up with the baby as all mums are, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. There’s not a team of people doing it for me.”
 “I’m basically just like any woman who’s working and has lots of children—it’s tough.”
I don’t know about you, but I enjoy hearing about a Celebrity Momster sharing how her life is not so different than other moms. Yes, her life may be filled with more glamour, but she’s still just a human being trying to balance the demands of motherhood and career.

No comments:

Post a Comment