Monday, March 5, 2012

Snookie Might Be Pregnant--Let's Keep it Classy!

There’s a rumor that Snookie from Jersey Shore is pregnant.
I’ve never seen the show, but I’ve seen all the crazy headlines. Lots of people are jumping on the bandwagon of silly jokes about Snookie as a mom.
Jersey Shore‘s Snooki and her ex-boyfriend Emilio Masella had a bad breakup, but that’s absolutely NO excuse for his terrible remarks that he hopes she has a miscarriage! Whether the pint-sized star is pregnant or not, he should never wish that on anybody! “I hope for her sake, not to be rude or anything, but I hope she has a miscarriage,” he tells TMZ.com.
Beyond the fact that to wish something like that on anybody is just so horribly ignorant and sad, but to wish a loss of pregnancy on someone you once were in a relationship with?
Regardless of someone’s age or past behaviors, the news of a pregnancy can have amazing transformational results.
So if Snookie does turn out to be pregnant, I wish her all the Celebrity Momster support I have and faith that she can be a wonderful mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment