Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Suck It, Kim Zolciak!

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
I’ve never seen any of the “Real Housewives of Some City in the US” show.

So I really don’t know who this woman with the big blonde hair is besides some crazy throwback to the Charlie’s Angels.

What I do know is that Too Fab explains that Kim Zolciak's new baby boy was on reality TV when he was only an hour old.

Umm, and Zolciak is in full hair and makeup? What was she doing that first hour of her baby’s birth? Prepping for the cameras instead of bonding with her newborn?

I’m wondering if this shot was the first moment she even held her baby, you know, for the cameras, and the, um…reality of a postnatal mother in full makeup and hair?

Is anyone else as disturbed by this as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment