Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Suck It, Mariah Carey!

There’s so much wrong with this post from Perez Hilton that I don’t know where to begin.
So I guess Mariah Carey loves Christmas. Her children are in for some big, scary surprises come Christmas Eve if this is what Mariah and her husband Nick Cannon were doing before they had children:
"I think my wife has been planning this all her life, Christmas with the kids. We always have a real Santa Claus come with real reindeer on Christmas Eve, but this is the first time with our own children."
I’m thinking all the casting directors better get prepared for a call from some folks looking for a “real Baby Jesus” in a manger.
Umm…okay. They had a “real Santa Claus” come to their house “with real reindeer.” Before they had kids. I don’t know how they’re going to top a real Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment