Thursday, January 5, 2012

Brilliant Photo Op or Real Life?

This photograph on Perezitos of Kourtney Kardashian and her two-year-old son Mason having a temper tantrum gave me pause.
For a brief shining moment I felt kinship with Kourtney. I felt like I understood her. I felt her pain. I cringed along with her as her son broke down into uncontrollable, unexplainable hollers and yells.
Yes, I too have a toddler who for absolutely no reason at all will sometimes just decide it is time to scream with wild abandon. The lucky thing for me is that I have no paparazzi waiting outside the restaurant I am dining in to snap a photo of aforementioned meltdown.
This, is definitely not a photo op.
Or, wait a minute…unless it’s all part of her master plan! Show that she’s just like all those other moms! Her child has temper tantrums too! She’s just like me!
It’s brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment