Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Celebrity Mom Tweets Make Me Cry--Specifics, Please!






I know, I know, I’m being silly, but…I wish just once that a new celebrity mom would tweet a message about how tired she is or how her ankles are swollen or how something went wrong.


But don’t expect a message like that from Jessica Simpson!

According to Us magazine, Simpson tweeted a mommy gush to her 5 million Twitter followers about her daughter, Maxwell Drew Johnson.

"I am so in love with baby Maxwell. I want to cry every time I look at her. Motherhood is by far the best thing I've ever experienced."

And I suppose that means we won’t be hearing any “sources” saying Simpson isn’t doing such a good job either if this is any indication: "Everyone is marveling at what a natural Jessica is. She was born to be a mom!"

Is it just me or do these messages break every rule of good writing? Could we have some specifics, please?

Why is motherhood so grand, Simpson?

Why is Simpson such a natural mom, Mr. or Ms. Source?

What does any of this really mean?

And yes, I realize Tweets are inherently short, but still...

No comments:

Post a Comment