Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Different Celebrity Mom Styles of Being

It’s so interesting to see the different “accepted” celebrity mom “selves” to wear in the world.
Today, reports from Us Magazine show us two current celebrity mom “styles.”
There’s the been-there-done-that and just-like-normal-moms self that Charlize Theron is rocking when she says "A lot of people have sent me these children's books, and there's this amazing book, a best-seller called Go the F-ck to Sleep," she said. "This book was good for me because it made me realize that I don't need to judge myself right now."
Yes, even Theron knows the anguish of trying to get a crying baby to sleep.
Switching mommy styles, we see the always lovable and sparkly I’m-going-to-make-this-baby-girl-a-princess stance.
Kourtney Kardashian’s baby shower was a sea of pink—we’re talking flamingos and cotton candy pink!
And trying to define the baby girl before she’s even born is sister Khloe: "I have bought Kourt's daughter so many tutus. All I want to do is dip my niece in glitter and put a tutu on her!"
With an aunt like that, how could things go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment