Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hilary Duff Isn't Letting Baby Slow Her Down

According to Perezitos, Hilary Duff is already hitting the gym, having her hair done, and buying shoes after giving birth just two weeks ago.
Wow. After my first child I was still in shock two weeks afterwards. Exercise? Um, no, thank you.
Duff tweeted: "20 minutes on the elliptical seems like an eternity!!! What the hell…."
And last week she tweeted: "Just got my hair did from my girl Riawna Capri, thanks love! I'm feeling fresh! Heading back home to hang with munchkin :)"
I like how she mentions she’s heading home afterwards, in case anyone in the tweetersphere wanted to accuse her of not being a good mom.
How soon after baby did you get back to your regular routine? Or pampering yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment