Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jessica Simpson Knows What She Likes and Isn't Afraid To Say So

I think I can learn a thing or two from Celebrity Momster Jessica Simpson.

Simpson is just totally unafraid of what people think of her; she says what she feels and just loves her awesome life.


Simpson has no qualms about sharing her fashion dream in a tweet: "I just woke up from a dream that I wore a leopard caftan in the hospital. Fabulous!! Now I need to find one!"

Man. I strive to be honest with the world. Maybe I’m just sharing the wrong things. Maybe people don’t really care about deep life struggles and all that heavy duty stuff.

Perhaps I should embrace my inner feminine-female and get into fashion.

Simpson looks forward to the days after baby when she can slip back into more appropriate footwear for her lifestyle: "I can't wait for the day I can walk in heels again!" she tweeted. "My feet feel homesick!"

Platform sandals might look out of place dropping off my kids and picking them up at school.

I think I need to find a place to go where heels would be appropriate and rock them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment